You may be getting mixed signals but if you are getting any of those sign, then you may want to reconsider your love interest. These are 10 sign that may be in the friend zone.
1) They Ask about Dating Others- If you have a crush on someone, but they are always talking about the dates they went on with other peoples. It’s Obvious when someone likes you back, they would talk about the dates they want to go on with you. Sometimes they may not even know that you are interested, but they see you as a friend and friends talk about their relationships. So if they are always talking about other people, it’s a good sign that this person isn’t into you romantically.
2) They get drunk and still no signs- When you go out together, is there no sexual tension? It’s been said that truth comes out when someone is intoxicated, though this isn’t the reason to get your crush drunk. That being said it’s hard for people to hold back their emotions when they have had a little too much drink. If you are able to drunk around one another, without any admissions of feelings or drunk flirting chances are you are friend zone.
3) No Physical Contact- When men and women like each other they are to be flirty and touch each other. If your crush can lay in bed with you, or actually get through a whole movie when you are around you are in the friend zone. Yes, your friend will hug you and may give you a peck on the cheek but if it is no more than that that is what is it. This doesn’t mean you should force anything to happen either, if your crush wanted too you would know it.
4) Call you Brother or Sister- Have you ever been introduced as their brother and sisters? This means they love you and you are probably very close, but they don’t see you as a partner. Men and Women would never call someone they are interested in a brother and sister.
5) They try to set you up with someone- There something about friends waiting for all their friends to date each other. But if your crush is constantly trying to hook you up with other people they aren’t interested in you. Of ‘course they want you to be happy they just aren’t thinking that happiness with them.
6) They don’t make an effort- If you hang out together, and they don’t put any effort into their appearance, or their action you are friend zone. When someone like someone else, and they aren’t dating, yet they put an effort to make sure they have their best foot forward.
7) You do everything for them- If you find yourself doing their laundry, taking them to work or picking them up after a drunken night out you might befriend zone. Your crush may think that they had the best friend they have ever had but that is all you will be in their eyes if you keep it up. Yes, you should be a good friend but you shouldn’t become someone slave because you want him or her like you.Let me know in the comment section below how you got friend zoned!!!
Do Tag Friendzoned Guy on Your List.