It is always amazing to travel the world and taste food of everywhere as I was not at all a foodie person yes I said I was but now the situation has been changed since I started travelling being so choosy in my food habit I had to try new food where ever I go being food blogger I try different food but that should be spicy that’s what my only concern whenever I try new food.
So this time I was in Hong Kong and at a Thai restaurant and as I was with a couple of my Colleagues we all have different food choices and we ordered most of the Thai food I am full-time rice lover along with spices.
There is a little confusion about the name of the restaurant as it says ”Pandan Leaves Thai Resturant” but the menu says ”Vanilla Thai restaurant” whatever it is just to enjoy the food.
I tried Thai green curry along with fried rice which was not Indian fried rice it was different plane no spices not with full vegetables which was supposed to be eaten by green Thai curry it was good, not spicy but one can tolerate it if the person is too spicy like me.
Next item we had noodles and this time noodles were flat like pasta and I found it a little bit sweet but no other team member found it sweet so that even kids can have those noodles.
We had noodles salad as well which was having peanuts papaya lettuce tomato Green leaves and Orchid just for decoration purpose I hope so it was looking is so presentable out of all the dishes we tried it was the most beautiful looking dish over the table.
We also had fresh coconut called ”Young Coconut” water in which they had given us fresh pieces of all coconut enough its filled with coconut water and of course, coconut cream inside it which you can eat it after you after you finish your coconut water it was good and healthy too.
So if you are in Hong Kong at Tim Sha Shui road you must visit this Thai Resturant as anyone from the world can have their food without any complaints service was good enough time and of course is spacious enough.
I’m also uploading their menu and price for your reference so that if you want to have an idea of how much you going to spend in that restaurant for a one-time meal you can, of course, count your money and decide accordingly.
- Fried Thai Spring Rolls-$65
- Fried Potato Cake with Curry Sauce $75
- Rice Paper Rolls w/ Sweet Mango and Avocado $75
- Stir Fried Tofu with Chilli and Basil Thai Style $78
- Stir Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu and Pineapple $78
- Thai Style Pomelo Salad $78
- Mince Tofu and Mushroom with Lettuce wap Salad $88
- Green Mango and Crispy Tofu Salad $88
- Thai Papaya Salad $78
- Thai Style Mixed Fruit Salad $88
- Coconut Soup $108
- Tom Yum Goog Sup $128
- Stir Fried Morning Grory $68 (Vegetables)
- Stir Fried Young Cabbage $68 (Vegetables)
- Stir Fried Kale $68 (Vegetables)
- Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables $68 (Vegetables)
- Stir Fried Bhindi(Okra) With Green Curry Sause $75 (Vegetables)
- Stir Fried Morning Grory w/ Chille and Garlic $68 (Curry)
- Stir Fried Yong Baby Cabbage and Garlic $75 (Curry)
- Red, Green, Yellow Vegetables and Tofu $78 (Curry)
- Singapore Style Curry Vegetables and Tofu $98 (Curry)
- Whole Pumpkin Red or Green Curry Vegetables and Tofu $148 (Curry)
- Fried Rice Tofu Chilli and Basil Thai Style $78
- Fried Noodle Thai Style $80
- Fried Noodles with Chilli and Basil 480
- Tom Yum Goog Fried Rice $88
- Pad Thai Noodle $88
- Fried Rice w/ Sweet Mango $98
- Whole Pine Apple Fried Rice $98
- Whole Pumpkin Fried Brown Rice $108
Price is in Hongkong Dollar and Subject to 10% Service Charge
Address- Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Chatham Rd S, 45-51號Chevalier House
Phone: +852 2701 3001