Yoga: Connecting the body, mind and soul
Yoga is an ultimate ride to peace which our modern-day gym training lacks. Yes, we need to grow from every aspects of modern culture, but we can’t go forward forgetting our natural way of living. Yoga provides relaxation, peace and charm which comes from within. It is a Science that allows man
to arrive at perfect concentration by controlling his mind and thoughts.
Think of what you lose, much more than what you gain. Yoga does it all, it relieves anger, depression, physical body stiffness and laziness. Yoga aims at the development of perfect co-ordination between mind and body. It is the suspension of the modification of the mind. It has the power to withdraw the sense organs from artificial objects and brings back to the natural living. Yoga is a way of life. It is your habit of living. It is a system of health, a culture that has been practices by yogis. It is the self awakening and self realization of the inner and outer world.
BEING A YOGI
A Yogi drinks the nector of immortality. Lord Krishna once said in Bhagwat Gita: ‘Tasmat Yogi Bhava, Arjuna” means O Arjuna! Therefore, become a yogi. According to great philosopher and former president of India Radha Krishnan, Yoga is an ancient way which leads man from darkness to light.
Sirf Chand Minute Yoga …..Bada Faida Hoga, Only Few minutes of practicing yoga will benefit to the best.
The Art of Yoga
Yoga restores tone & tune of internal organs
VAKRASANA THE TWISTED POSE
Benefits of Vakrasana, The Half Spinal Twist Pose
- It stimulates the pancreas and is therefore beneficial for people with diabetes
- It helps reduce belly fat
- It relieves the stiffness of the spine
- It helps with proper secretion of stomach acid, which helps correct digestion problems
- It helps in relieving symptoms of constipation and liver weakness
- It increases elasticity of the spine and makes it supple
- It tones spinal nerves
- It strengthens back muscles and reduces
DHANURASANA- THE BOW POSE
Benefits of Dhanurasana – Bow Pose
- Effective in weight loss.
- Improves digestion and appetite.
- Helps to cure dyspepsia (obesity), rheumatism and gastrointestinal problems.
- Cures constipation.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Gives flexibility to the back.
- Strengthens back muscles.
- Improve the function of liver, pancreas, small intestine and big intestine.
- Act as a stress reliever.
- Strengthens ankles, thighs, groins, chest, and abdominal organs.
- Cure menstruation disorder.
- Improve function of kidney and liver.
- It improves posture.
- Releases back pain.
- Cures respiratory disorder like asthma.
- Helpful is stimulating reproductive organs.
- Improve function of the
Benefits of the Warrior Pose
Strengthens and tones the arms, legs and lower back.
Improves balance in the body, helps increase stamina.
Beneficial for those with sedentary or deskbound jobs.
Extremely beneficial in case of frozen shoulders.
Releases stress in the shoulders very effectively in a short span of time.
USTRASANA (Camel Pose)
Benefits of Camel Pose
1 . Ustrasana stretches chest, abdomen, quadriceps, and hip flexors.
2. Improves spinal flexibility; strengthens shoulders and back muscles, thighs and arms; tones organs of abdomen, pelvis and neck; reduces fat on thighs; loosens up the vertebrate; opens the hips; and improves posture.
3. Energizes the body, reduces anxiety and fatigue.
4. Stimulates endocrine glands, kidneys and digestive system stretching the abdomen and cure constipation.
5. Stimulates and improves respiratory and nervous systems by proper blood circulation.
6. Activates thyroid glands.
7. Ustrasana helps to heal and balance the chakras.
BHUJANGASANA (The Cobra Pose)
Benefits of Bhujangasana
The Cobra Pose stretches and tones your abs, helping you get a flat stomach apart from many other benefits. This asana is also very useful to keep your back healthy. Some of the benefits of this yoga pose are:
- It tones your body and the spinal nerves, keeping the spine strong and agile
- It tones the abdominal muscles
- It improves digestion naturally
- It improves your liver as well as massages the kidneys
- The male and female reproductive system improves
- Irregular menstrual cycle problems are rectified too
- With increased blood circulation, your face gets a radiant look.
Matsyasna (The Fish Pose)
Benefits of Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Highly beneficial in curing abdominal ailments and constipation.
- Intestines and abdominal organs are stretched and exercised.
- Helpful in relieving inflammation and bleeding of piles.
- Prevents respiratory disorders such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Alleviates back pain by improving the blood circulation in the spine.
- Improves the functioning of thyroid gland and develops strong immune system.
- Stimulates the functioning of pelvic region by increasing blood flow in this area.
- Increases vitality and preserves youthfulness
Yoga can do wonders in life It calms the mind and body. The control on breath will create a blissful shake-up in your entire personality. It indeed provides happiness and calmness. Performing Yoga with partners or children can makes it more joyful creating a strong happy bond with them.
YOGA WITH PARTNERS: CREATING A HAPPY MOMENT TOGETHER
Practicing Yoga with your Partner improves stability & co-ordination Yoga with partner brings enthusiasm and joy within
Yoga Ignites the power within you
Be a Yogi, maximise in terms of physical, mental and spiritual gains. A Yogi attains that smoothly, harmoniously and painlessly. If mind is peaceful and harmonious, there is rhythm in breathing process.
Yoga To Improve Postures
- Beauty lies in the strong body, mind and soul—The good posture is defined as that condition in which the body is held in balanced position for a long time without felling fatigued. A good posture is a symbol of good health, self-confident and firmity, while poor posture is related with unhealthy respiration, anxiety and sadness.
Yoga can cure several postural deformities like: –
Posture Defects Helpful Yoga Asanas
- KYPHOSIS (Round Back) – Naukasana, Dhanurasana
- Lordosis (Hollow Back) – Paschimottana Asana
- Rigid Spine – Chakra Asana (Bridge Pose)
- Kypho-Lordosis (Round and Hollow Back) – Dhanurasana
Yoga for Better Digestion
In this modern fast world, how will the slow digestive track work? Give your digestive track a boost everyday to make it work smooth.
YOGA Brings Happiness and Peace
Be A YOGI
Once A yogi will remain a Yogi forever
Yoga is a way of life
Yoga is connecting with the divine world
Yoga is the best way to attain harmony in body and mind
Connection with yoga means connecting with your own soul
Yoga means union with God.