Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Acne is the common type of disorder encounters by mostly teenagers between the aged 12-25 and as a result, a person receives bumps or lesions on the face, shoulder, face, and back. Expert classifies it into two distinct categories. Non- Inflammatory and inflammatory. As the name suggests non-inflammatory lesions are not irritating and don’t give burning sensation. On the other hand, inflammatory bumps are painful.
So let’s talk about some home-made recipe which is helpful for all of you which is having no side effects.
Lemon-The citric acid helps in increasing collagen synthesis and removing damaged cells.
- You should take one tablespoon of lemon juice and an equal quantity of honey and almond oil. Now you need to add two tablespoons of milk to it.
- Stir it well until it is mixed properly. Apply this gently to your acne and pimple affected areas.
- Now leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off clearly. Do this regularly for a week to receive satisfying results.
Aloe Vera- This plant can reduce the appearance of scars and pain caused by acne.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and peel the outer green skin.
- Now take the gel out with a spoon.
- Wash your face with regular fresh water.
- It is time to dry it with a soft towel, so, just do it. Apply the gel to your acne. Let it stay in the affected area for more than half an hour.
- When it is dried, wash it off with fresh water.
- You can repeat this remedy 2 to 3 times daily, and keep continuing it for a week.
Honey- It can soften, smooth and clear the acne scars from your skin alone.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with three tablespoons of milk.
- Now add one teaspoon of gram flour.
- Stir the mixture well until it becomes a paste-like thing.
- Apply this mixture all over your face to form a mask by making a thick layer.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- The antibacterial and antiviral properties of this mask will kill bacteria, virus, and other harmful germ diseases.
- This mask is also powerful for disinfecting your skin and healing minor blemishes.
- Use this solution once in a week and wear it for 20 to 30 minutes to heal your acne flawlessly.
- A long-term use of it can give you a clear, glowing skin.
Turmeric- Turmeric can easily kill the germs that cause acne and pesky pimples.
- Put turmeric or turmeric powder in a bowl.
- If you have turmeric, grind it well in a mixer grinder to make a paste.
- Now add pineapple juice in it, until it becomes a paste or glue-like mixture and apply it to your inflamed acne.
- Rub it gently onto the affected area.
Olive Oil- Vitamin E and K are highly effective in healing and repairing scars and black spots.
- Take one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Now massage your face or the affected area with olive oil gently. Do this for a few minutes, until all oil is absorbed properly by your skin.
- Next, you can dip a towel in warm water and drain out the extra water from it.
- Wipe away the excess of oil gently.Don’t rub the towel roughly on your face.
- After 4-5 minutes, you may wash off your face with fresh water.
- Repeat this procedure for 20 minutes.
Cucumber- Contain Hydrating, Cleaning and nourishing astringents agents.
- Take the fresh cucumber and remove its skin.
- Now slice it and rub on your face softly.
- If possible, let it sit overnight on your face and wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Do this process regularly before going to bed.
Oatmeal- An oatmeal face mask is a good way to fight pesky pimples.
- Put 3 or 4 tablespoons of powder in a dish.
- Put rose water in it to make a fine paste.
- Now apply this paste to your face like a mask.
- Let it sit there for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it well with fresh water.
Hope these tips will help you to overcome acne and their scar problem.